ANTrepreneur Center Student Advisory Board
Our goal at the UCI ANTrepreneur Center is to support student entrepreneurs to the best of our ability. We strive to foster a welcoming environment where students from across campus feel included, encouraged, and safe to innovate and explore. With these goals in mind, we are looking to establish a diverse Student Advisory Board from which we can seek feedback on the programming, events, services, and other opportunities we offer students. These student board members will be able to make suggestions and recommendations, but will not have decision making power for the ANTrepreneur Center.
Participation in the ANTrepreneur Center Student Advisory Board is 100% voluntary, and we invite all interested students to apply. A panel consisting of ANTrepreneur Center leadership, members of our Faculty Advisory Board, and campus leaders will review applications to ensure that student board members are representative of UCI’s diverse student population. The panel will also meet with applicants to ensure their goals align with the ANTrepreneur Center’s goals.
Interested students can apply below.
Please review the following benefits and expectations associated with joining our Student Advisory Board.
- Opportunity to be featured on the ANTrepreneur Center website
- Opportunity to be featured in videos, social posts, podcast episodes, and/or articles to highlight your work and accomplishments
- Access to the ANTrepreneur Center network of advisors, entrepreneurs, mentors, and companies
- Access to ANTrepreneur Center spaces for meetings and events
- Ability to use ANTrepreneur Center communication channels to cross-promote the groups, organizations, and/or events that you are passionate about
- A special plaque commemorating your membership on the Student Advisory Board
- Promote ANTrepreneur Center services to friends and peers
- Help promote following of ANTrepreneur Center social media accounts
- Amplify ANTrepreneur Center events and activities
- Promote and attend our quarterly meeting (as scheduled to recap past quarter, and look forward to next quarter)
- Help ANTrepreneur Center staff identify courses throughout campus that emphasize entrepreneurship and innovation
- Participate in ANTrepreneur Center podcasts, interviews, and outreach events
- Offer feedback on ANTrepreneur center outreach ideas and strategies and help develop plans for connecting with faculty and students