ANTrepreneur Center Student Group Affiliate Program
The ANTrepreneur Center to team up with student groups across campus! Managing a student group is a lot like running a business, and we’re here to help you excel in both. Whether it’s growing your membership, increasing visibility, launching exciting programs, or securing funding, we’ve got your back. We’re also eager to support the budding entrepreneurs in your group.
To ensure a partnership that benefits everyone, we’ve laid out the key perks and what’s required from our student affiliates. If you’re ready to partner with us, just submit your application. Once we review your application, we’ll set up a face-to-face meeting to go over our mutual expectations so your club can access all the benefits the ANTrepreneur Center has to offer!
- Access to ANTrepreneur Center spaces for meetings and events (pending availability)
- Access to ANTrepreneur Center resources and services
- Access to one-on-one advising with ANTrepreneur Center staff to support your organization’s growth
- Access to funding opportunities for entrepreneurial efforts or programs
- Access to networking opportunities
- Access to ANTrepreneur Center special events
- Access to co-sponsorship opportunities for your organization’s events and activities
- Access to promotion through ANTrepreneur Center social media channels
- Club logo and link included in affiliate page on ANTrepreneur Center website
- All affiliate groups will be required to go through training on how to use the center, including opening and closing procedures, as well as all of the AV equipment.
- Submit two proofs of engagement (i.e. pictures, social media reposts) to show affiliate groups are supporting ANTrepreneur Center events.
- Affiliates are encouraged to send members from their organization to attend ANTrepreneur Center events, including but not limited to speaker series events, networking mixers, hackathons, challenges, and/or other special events.
For clubs that are already affiliated, use the link below to reserve space in the ANTrepreneur Center for your events!