The ANTrepreneur Center is part of the Division or Undergraduate Education, which falls under the Office of the Vice Provost for Teaching and Learning (OVPTL). The OVPTL promotes students’ academic and future success through campus and community partnerships.
The ANTrepreneur Center aims to:
- Provide opportunities for undergraduates to take risks strategically and to achieve their potential as members for their communities
- Discover and communicate evidence-based practices for entrepreneurs
- Foster educational success for UCI’s diverse student population
The ANTrepreneur Center plays a key part in the OVPTL’s mission to elevate institutional attention to undergraduate education and signal its importance as a priority for the university in order to best serve its large and growing undergraduate population.
Empowering Education, Enduring Impact
The ANTrepreneur Center is in alignment with Office of the Vice Provost for Teaching and Learning’s mission to promote students’ academic and future success through campus and community partnerships.
- Inclusive Excellence: Commit to evidence based practices in serving all students
- Respect: Act with integrity while appreciating and valuing differences
- Student-Focused: Dedicate ourselves to the betterment of students
- Enthusiasm: Approach our mission with energy and passion
- Teamwork: Cultivate quality collaborations with campus and community partners